On behalf of our client we are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor. As HR Advisor you will be the "right hand" and sparring partner of the HR Manager and you will be busy both HR Advising (70%) as HR Administration (30%) tasks. You are the contact person for the business, give them advice on a wide range of HR topics, cover the HR Administration side of the job and also participate in international HR projects (e.g. implementing and professionalising learning and development).
Tasks and responsibilities
HR Administration & Payroll
- Manage HR administration for the workforce in the Netherlands such as new hire administration, correspondence and personnel files
- Ensure timely and correct payroll
- Support in HR audit to maintain data accuracy standards
- Assist employee enquiries regards benefits programs for the Netherlands
- Administrative tasks related to HR related insurances
Learning & Development
- Support in building training content for several e-learning modules such as on boarding, compliance programs, divisional knowledge, etc.
- Support with the administrative process and coordinate logistics for participants who are selected for corporate training modules
- Maintain the learning platform including management reporting
Global HR processes & procedures
- Assist in the preparation and execution of several global HR processes such as: year-end remuneration process (performance Management), bonus plan, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Keep HR team member and employee portal on SharePoint up to date regards HR documents such as org charts, policies, etc.
- Support and assist in optimizing HR processes in order to create an efficient way of working for the HR function
- Support Group HR and Marketing in order to professionalize internal communication and to create an positive employee experience
HR reporting & analytics
- Collect global HR data and consolidate information in order to present monthly HR report regards staffing, sickness, recruitment, exit, etc.
- Develop and maintain HR dashboard for the KPI's and make HR analytics
- Provide data for annual CSR reporting for the people pillar
- Provide data for budget purposes
- Make sure that all vacancies are posted and shared via agreed channels, such as website and LinkedIn
- Coordinate the recruitment activities such as, scheduling interviews
- Maintain agency network including terms & conditions in close cooperation with Group HR Manager
- Support in creating an external talent pipeline and support in strengthening the employer branding