Provide technical support in the design, installation, testing, and start-up for a variety of industrial control systems. design, develop and assemble electrical or electrical-mechanical modules for system.
Responsibilities- Researches products and devices from conceptual concepts, designs, develops, and tests the electrical/electronic aspects of processing equipment according to established policies, procedures, government regulations, and customer requirements;
- Generates conceptual designs and determines feasibility of the designs;
- Builds prototypes; works with the lab to develop test fixtures of conceptual designs;
- Documents specifications and material requirements on all designs;
- Troubleshoots advanced malfunctions and other unusual problems;
- Ensures adherence to established project schedules and priorities;
- Assists other to ensure schedules and priorities are met;
- Follows up and supports complex electrical and electronic designs in research and development, manufacturing, and the field;
- Leads in the compliance and safety testing of various electrical systems for regulatory agencies.
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. The company is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.