In this role you'll supervise and direct all aspects for the operation, maintenance, repairs, and improvements to facilities and facilities services and buildings, including all equipment and machinery of the utility systems. Complies with Good Manufacturing Practice and Safety and Environmental Regulations to ensure execution, compliance, and proper reporting. Ensure compliance with facilities standards as defined by the company and External Governmental bodies.
Responsibilities- Manages Facilities and Facilities services according to GxP and EHS regulatory requirements; assures change implementation complies with local and federal regulations; evaluates impact and actions plan to assure proper implementation;
- Ensures the service activities performed by the Facilities partner in the areas of responsibility to comply with production requirements and standardization expectations. Ensures the repair, installation, and maintenance of facility systems are conducted according to the established requirements and in compliance with applicable regulations. Supervises and/or oversees in-house and subcontracted jobs in the area of responsibility to ensure compliance with the established requirements and company policies, as applicable;
- Develops key performance indicators aligned with regulatory requirements; reports periodically to management. Develops and completes an action plan to assure key performance indicators are maintained in control;
- Identifies issues and risks that can cause failure to comply with any EHS and quality regulatory requirement, downtime or impact the financial plan; report to management, providing alternatives to assure issues or risks are mitigated;
- Keeps standard operational procedures of the area updated and assures strict compliance to them;
- Acts as Facilities subject matter expert for: area improvements, deviations evaluations, regulatory audits, and capital justification;
- Supports major process and facilities projects, including conducting project team meetings;
- Actively participates in the strategic plans development for business operations;
- Ensures the establishment, implementation, execution, and monitoring of the facilities environmental controls throughout the facilities maintenance system;
- Ensures compliance with environmental legal requirements; manages EHS and Quality improvement plans as per site CAPA system;
- Adopts and deploys EHS systems ownership through the facilities team;
- Ensures the establishment, implementation, monitoring, and the maintenance of the environmental management systems;
- Assures compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Develops environmental objectives and targets and promotes and encourages employees to achieve these objectives and targets;
- Assures trainings in the assigned tasks have been delivered prior to execution;
- Acts in accordance to the principles expressed in Our Credo and the Quality Statement in all negotiations and activities within and outside the company and assures these are met;
- Develops, administers, and controls assigned budget to maximize utilization, reduces operational costs, and complies with corporate standards;
- Prepares performance reports on accomplishments and situations of the area for the department head.
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands. The company is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic medicine market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for aesthetics markets around the world.