Driving the operations project management plan and represent operations in the integral project team to complement business goals and supply chain, manufacturing strategy. As NPI Project Manager, you are in the lead for the execution and release of new product introductions in the supply chain & manufacturing (design transfer) with minimal disruption of actual production.
Responsibilities• Industrialization Project Management of all Industrialization deliverables to meet Schedule, Cost, and Quality Requirements
• Managing multiple interdependencies and business risks related to product introduction activities
• Ensuring optimum process capability, adherence to quality standards, and DfMAT (design for manufacturability, assembly and test) best practices are leveraged
• Leading, and cooperating with, an Operations project team including engineering, purchasing, quality, logistics, catalog management and manufacturing
• Representing Operations in the integral project team and acting as Single Point of Contact between Operations and the Development Project team
• Identifying and Driving manufacturing/engineering/value chain improvements during product development projects & transfer projects and drive product improvements with regard to variety, cost, quality and failure rate, implementing DfMAT principles
• Identifying the impact of new products on the current supply chain architecture and manufacturing concepts in order to develop the required architecture and solutions, initiate the deployment and define guidelines and execute implementation.
• Cooperate with stakeholders to define the supply chain and manufacturing concepts of new products with optimal landed costs
• Driving make/buy decisions and be involved in supplier selection process
• Driving operational excellence of project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Philips Best.
The Business Group Image Guided Therapy (IGT). This Business Group delivers medical systems and solutions that are based on the usage of X-radiation.
Within this Business Group the Product Industrialization department is responsible for developing and releasing the manufacturing process for new products considering people, quality, processes, tools and the performance of production execution from order to installation, with the purpose to establish faster, better and cheaper realization processes in order to achieve world class results.