You will lead projects that have a high level of complexity (e.g. involving multiple functions, requiring new capital investment) and/or high business significance (supply security or quality).
Responsibilities• Autonomous management of highly complex projects for Productivity, Supply security, Quality or Capability (PSQC) in cross cultural, multifunctional environment (set-up project team with appropriate specialists, drive motivation and commitment of the team)
• Contribute to the PSQC portfolio, being aware of the rest of the portfolio (Inno, local project), to understand the potential impact (project interaction, resources issues)
• Delivering the project in time, within budget and agreed specifications, monitor the agreed timelines and other steps
• Ensuring (creating) that there is a robust business case, risk assessment and clear roles & responsibilities (RACI) for every project
• Being able to translate data into relevant information and to link data sources to business requirements
• Presenting business cases to senior leadership teams and GM, influencing and handling challenge with resilience
• Participating in the relevant Leadership Committees of AMN
Our client is a professional Food organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.