As a techincal engineer you will be supporting secondary packaging lines in improving equipment reliability, increase up time, develop and improve maintenance concepts.
- Develop and Update URS and Design Specifications
- Write and Review Technical manuals
- Write and Review Test / Characterization protocols
- Support SAT activities
- Support Qualification activities
- Support Characterization activities
- Implement technical solution to meet customer requirements and satisfaction
- Online testing to improve equipment reliability (robust) and performance
* Any other tasks/projects assigned as per supervisor request.
The Basic Qualifications & Experience:
- Experienced with Secondary Packaging Systems, including experience with Print and Inspection systems (e.g. Systech, Cognex)
- At least 5 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the pharmaceutical industries.
- Basic knowledge of MES systems
- Hands on engineering experience within Secondary Packaging Operations
The Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical Enginee
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. You will be working within the engineering & maintenance department.