As the Global M&A HR Systems Support Officer you deliver support in administrative HR tasks and HR Data processing related to the Mergers & Acquisitions phased integration of Newly Acquired Companies into HR Systems, like Workday.
Responsibilities- Deliver support in the preparation and execution of the phased Newly Acquired Company data into Workday
- Deliver support in maintenance of phased Newly Acquired Company data
- Deliver support in the delivery of reports in Workday within M&A scope
- Deliver support and maintain M&A dashboards in Workday
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems, monitor and identify points and necessary corrections
- Deliver support in validation activities
- Deliver support in training administrative tasks
- Deliver support in filing HR related documentation
- Deliver support in the implementation and realization according to the HR M&A project plan
- Address potential process improvement solutions where applicable
- Support pro-actively in improvement activities in the area of Workday and/or other HR Systems and related ways of working and business processes
- Partner with the M&A HR project manager, M&A HR Systems Lead and the global HR Information Systems team
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.