To be successful in this role, you have:
- A master's degree in Dutch law with a clear international focus, which amongst others entails a thorough knowledge of private international law;
- At least 6-9 years proven experience as private practice lawyer with a focus on banking & finance and/or as in-house lawyer in an international bank. The combination of the two is considered an advantage.
- Proven experience and sound knowledge of (structured) commodity and trade finance transaction, additional experience in the fields of (structured) project- and corporate finance, secondary market transactions and/or treasury transaction (e.g. derivatives, swaps, foreign exchange, ISDA etc.) is considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Dutch; and
- Experience in cross border transactions and dealing with multi-jurisdictional transactions.