- Preparation of and assisting with the review and preparation of legal documentation such as standardized resolutions and proxies and forms contract management;
- Administrative document handling;
- Supporting the business with the organization of board and general meetings;
- Supporting with liquidation processes including coordination, preparation and handling of legal documentation and related administrative tasks;
- Monitoring of internal and external client entity deadlines;
- Email handling;
The successful Senior Paralegal knows how to get things done!
You are or have:
- Proven knowledge of and work experience with Dutch corporate laws (B2BW); evidenced by at least a Bachelor Degree in Dutch law;
- Aware of the relevant compliance and risk aware approach;
- A customer focus, whereby you have a certain awareness of self and others, as well a capacity for complexity and change;
- Resilient and flexibel, whereby you have the aim to grow within the company;
- Both independent and like to work together;
- An excellent command of both Dutch and English;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook.
Working for 30% of the top 50 Fortune Global 500 companies and 60% of the top 10 private equity firms, Vistra is an acknowledged industry leader with a Technology & Services Platform for its clients and partners. The day-to-day focus is on delivering and executing multi-jurisdictional technical and hands-on expertise through solutions that are secure, resilient and sustainable. Local expertise, yet global presence: Vistra counts 4,600 professionals across 46 jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific, EMEA and the Americas. Vistra has a global Corporate Social Responsibility Program enabling it to stay connected to local communities. Vistra is a trusted partner and delivers expert guidance to different types of clients, divided into Corporate, Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets and Private Wealth.